TB2K still down - anything else going on in the world?

Main board, open to all, read only to Guest users
ShadowMan

TB2K still down - anything else going on in the world?

Postby ShadowMan » Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:40 pm

Well this sucks, but thanks for the backup board Dennis.

Anything else in the world going on we should know about?

24F degrees here in the Northern Central Valley of the PRK.....but DANG - no snow in the valley. I miss snow. Just not Christmas without snow, though I'm sure you folks back East are getting a snoot full from this latest storm. The news we're getting out here (all sensationalized of course) is about all the seriously bad driving conditions and huge pile ups. For heaven's sake stay off the roads and far away from crazy drivers!!

Couple of big earthquakes banging around the Pacific Rim https://www.google.com/search?client=ubuntu&channel=fs&q=earthquakes&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8. Don't know if that's important to note with all the other recent activity along those lines, but does make one concerned. Especially here on the Left Coast and not just here in the PRK, but up the coast through Oregon and to Washington.

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that driving skills have suddenly dropped about a thousand points during this holiday season? Geeeeez people get off the cell phones and pay attention! :roll:

vtshooter

Re: TB2K still down - anything else going on in the world?

Postby vtshooter » Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:45 pm

It is up again! Just logged on to TB2K

Return to “Main”